Saturday, February 19, 2005

I am an Adult

Today I went to a cafe to study and eat soup. After doing laundry I will get gussied up (see Southern dictionary below for exact translation) and attend an art opening with my friends. After this I will go to a bar to celebrate a colleague's birthday. All of these activities will occur before midnight and I will likely be asleep by 1am. When did I become so mature?

I did have peanut butter for dinner last night so at least my sense of fun hasn't totally evapoarted. Yes, I know, eating peanut butter isn't exactly a hoot for most people but I like to rage against the dietary machine and last night I took no prisoners.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes yes YES! yet another thing to read when i am bored to death in property and legal profession.

you are my hero.

SkyMommy said...

peanut butter is the best!