Monday, February 21, 2005

Things I Learned Today

1. "Patently Obvious" is redundant.

2. My rice cooker is very, very slow and makes rice taste mildly of iron.

3. My friend Sarah is going to the birthday party of a police officer tonite and I am cordially invited.

4. I prefer the company of fish to several members of my law class.

5. The reason people put up with New Orleans in the summer is that they get to live in New Orleans in the "winter" (read: 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky).

6. I have a subscription to Entertainment Weekly.

7. I don't like Entertainment Weekly.

8. I am looking forward to watching Scrubs more than 24 hours in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww I can just see the pigtials, overalls, and the fishing pole on the river you and your paw (Big Daddy Welch)b used to fish on!! Maybe that's what we should do when I come down there-we could go camping........