Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Juice is my Friend

My friend, Juice, went to a talk the other night given by a scientist dude on the String Theory (alternate realities) and I was thinking, instead of doing Constitutional Law, it would be much more productive to contemplate what my other selves are doing in those other realities.

Rabbit Rachel: Hopping

Sea floor sediment particle Rachel: Sitting around, sedimenting

Me: Reading room, writing on my blog, scratching my nose, rearranging my bracelets so that the colors are arranged alphabetically (top to bottom of course)

Rae-of-the-Future: Riding a seahorse to work (in the future we will all be very, very tiny)

Clive Owen's Girlfriend: Um yeah. We'd be doing several different things. Several times a day.

Shadow: Under a really big tree, covering an ant hill, changing at random into ridiculously scary shapes to scare small children

Freckle: on the nose of a Moroccan child

Those are a few of my alternate realities. In comparison to the OCD of "Me" I'm sure we'd all prefer a smidge of alternate reality today. But it is beautiful outside and that's something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so precious