Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This is the Look I'm Going For

So Halloween is upon us and due to recent changes in my hair (ahem...the perm...see below), I have decided to make my hair the focal point of the holiday and dress like, no, I WILL BECOME, Miss Cyndi Lauper. This photo is my inspiration. Thus far the game plan is as follows:
1. use gold glitter spray and black hair streaks to emphasize craziness
2. tease hair until it's bigger than a regulation size basketball...swoop hair to one side
3. huge earrings, preferably in a primary color
4. ripped black tshirt worn off the shoulder
5. bright red satin bra (to show beneath ripped shirt of course...gotta have visible straps)
6. burgundy lace tutu-esque skirt
7. lace and or zigzaggy patterned stockings in a color yet to be determined
8. bangles
9. red lipstick
10. various shades of blue eyeshadow
11. hot pink heels
12. black purse that looks almost like leather
13. attitude

No comments: