Monday, October 31, 2005

Thrillin' Like a Villain


Don't forget to vote on my new poll to the right of the posts. And in honor of this fantasmical celebration of death, stink, and all things crusty I have created the following poem:

I have decided to eat your brain,
with ketchup, peas, and toast.
Please enjoy your final hours,
as you'll soon become a ghost.
The squish of blood mixed in with pus
makes my tummy growl with glee.
I cannot wait to slit your throat
and sip your marrow like sweet tea.
I can't decide what to eat first,
your toes or your inner thighs
so maybe I'll make a casserole
and eat both with finger fries.
Groceries are bought, recipes made
and I'm sharpening my favorite knife
so lock your doors and hug your mommy
and prepare to lose your life.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arkansas Mental Crisis Hotline

1-888-274-7472


Please use it.

Anonymous said...

I have Tropic of Cancer should you care to borrow it when we return to New Orleans. I find that it is sufficiently disturbing and raunchy to satisfy even you.