Tuesday, March 15, 2005

The Things that Went Wrong Today

1. I accidently set my alarm for 4am instead of 6am. I got up, took a shower, did my makeup, and did not realize how early it was until stepping outside at 5am and seeing that it was oddly dark.

2. I poured coffee on my grapenuts and did not realize it until I took a bite. Quite possibly the most disgusting bite of anything ever.

3. My blackberries, which I bought 2 days ago, are already moldy.

4. I broke the heel of my shoe while running up the stairs (after seeing that it was still dim outside).

5. I put creme eyeshadow on as lipstick. Thank heavens I looked in the mirror before walking out the door. Makeup companies should be forbidden to place different types of makeup into identical applilcators.

6. I dropped my right contact down the drain. Then I dropped the left one. What type of moron drops BOTH contacts down the drain within a 80 second period?

7. Denise Richards and Charlie Sheen broke up. First Brad and Jen, and now this? I can't take it anymore. Where is the love????

8. My first thought upon waking up was, "I have to go to class, do my con law between property and con law, do my contracts work, figure out my oral argument, do laundry, clean my room, deposit that check, balance my checkbook, figure out what's making my car smell like spoiled cheese,..." It sucks when your first thought of the day is a list of crap you have to do.

9. My favorite coke machine is out of order. I had to get water. It's 9:30am. I don't need water. I need chemicals.

10. I have over 12 hours before I can go back to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i dont know how that happened. i was trying to post earlier and it would not let me. i dont know how those all ended up there or how to delete them, so katherine will just have to deal with it until rae feels like deleting them.