Sunday, February 27, 2005

Blonde Redhead

No, dearhearts, I am not speaking of myself.

I went to the Interpol concert Friday night and Blonde Redhead opened. They are amazing. If you do not own them, you should. Because owning's fun, and fun is good. I think I had a sorority shirt that said something like that once. Not the "ownership" bit. Something else...bleh.

I have decided that appellate briefs are created only to make law students psychotic. My friends now randomly cry in the halls; I stare at that damn Nathan Hale statue in the reading room and SWEAR he's checking out Bitty's boobs; in that last phrase, instead of "statue" I wrote "statute," that says it all.

So hear is a Top Ten List of Things I'd Rather Be Doing:

10. Anything
9. Eating steak with a straw. Blended steak. Yeah. In a blender. Liquified meat.
8. Ripping out my eyelashes
7. Reading McCulloch v. Maryland every hour, on the hour, for the rest of my life
6. Grinding diamonds to dust with my teeth
5. Hot glue gunning my toes to the floor
4. Licking the windows clean
3. Translating Ashley Simpson lyrics into Latin
2. Sleeping with a goat
1. Anything

Sigh. Yes, folks, it's that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm... it's ashlee, I believe. Like, hello?